Morefine M9 is one of the first mini PCs I’ve seen sold with the 6W Intel Processor N100 Alder Lake-N quad-core processor and the price is not too bad with $199 asked for a barebone model on Aliexpress.
The mini PC supports up to 32GB DDR4 RAM, is sold up with up to 1TB NVMe SSD, and features two 4K-capable HDMI 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a WiFi 6 & Bluetooth 5.2 module, as well as four USB 3.2 ports.
Morefine M9 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Processor N100 quad-core Alder Lake-N processor @ up to 3.4 GHz (Turbo) with 6MB cache, 24EU Intel HD graphics; TDP: 6W
- System Memory – Up to 32GB DDR4-3200MHz
- M.2 2280 PCIe/NVMe socket fitted 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SSD
- M.2 2242 SATA socket
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 2.0b ports up to 4Kp60; dual independent display support
- Audio – 1x audio jack
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 module
- USB – 4x USB 3.2 ports
- Misc – “Silent fan” and copper heatsink for cooling
- Power Supply – 12V/3A via DC jack
- Dimensions – 113 x 106 x 42mm
- Weight – 240 grams
Morefine says the mini PC can run Windows 10, Windows 11, Ubuntu, or other Linux distributions, but unless you are getting the barebone model, the company will preinstall Windows 11 on the device.
Alder Lake-N processors are supposed to succeed the Jasper Lake family and the Intel Processor N100 mini PC is said to offer 20% faster overall system performance compared to a system with an Intel Celeron N5105 Jasper Lake processor in some unknown (to me) benchmark .
The Morefine M9 is not the very first Intel Processor N100 mini PC we’ve covered since we wrote about the upcoming MSI Cubi N ADL mini PC earlier this month, but the advantage is that the M9 can be purchased now for $199 for the barebone model and up to $403.51 with 32GB RAM and a 1TB NVMe SSD.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
Support CNX Software! Donate through cryptocurrencies or become a patron on Patreon