Love Island cast members are given phones mainly to chat to producers and deliver the tense “I’ve got a text” moments, but one of the best things they also do with them is take vibey pictures – and the 2023 cast have so far understood the assignment.
One week in and there have been some fun group pics, 10/10 selfies of the girls, some couple pictures, and just loads of shots to prove they really are out in South Africa purely loving life right now. Here are all the pictures the cast of Love Island 2023 have taken on their phones in the villa, so far. I’m jealous, sure!
1. Vibes on point!
2. Ok boys I see you!
3. Looool get it Shaq
4. So Olivia and Zara can’t have that much beef then? 👀
5. Haris… this had the potential to be a cute couple picture
6. The boys 🔥
7. Okay THIS is fun
8. Um, slay!
9. Olivia 🤝 bikini selfies
10. Ok I actually do love this group
11. Wait, am I a Kai and Tanyel fan now?
12. Every photo is a million times better when Will is in it
14. Just LOOK at them
10/10 adore every single one.
Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• A history of Islanders who had their questionable pasts leaked online whilst in the villa
• Anna-May has spoken out about all the surgery she had before the Love Island 2023 villa
• Love Island’s Olivia has been in EastEnders again this week, and I’m obsessed