The Western Health and Social Care Trust (Western Trust) has today (Wednesday) announced they will open phone lines for members of the public to book tickets for public consultation events.
Previously tickets could only be booked online through Eventbrite. A spokesperson for the Western Trust said: “The Trust has a limited number of seats available at our public consultation events for those who are unable to access tickets online via Eventbrite. You can reserve a seat by ringing the booking line on 07775226923 and stating your Name, Telephone number and which event you would like to attend.
The booking line will be open during the following times:
- Wednesday, January 25, 9am-5pm
- Thursday, January 26 , 9am – 5pm
- Friday, January 27, 9am – 4.30pm
“For full details and information on all Consultation Events please visit our website www.westerntrust.hscni.net/swah-egsconsultation/”
Public consultation events will take place across the district on the following dates:
- Fermanagh Lakeland Forum, Enniskillen January 30 at 6.30pm – 8.30pm;
- Castle Park Leisure Centre, Lisnaskea January 31, 6.30pm – 8.30pm;
- Ecclesville Center, Fintona February 1, 6.30pm – 8.30pm;
- Bawnacre Centre, Irvinestown February 2, 6.30pm – 8.30pm;
- Belcoo Community Centre, Belcoo February 7, 6.30pm – 8.30pm;
- Owenkillew Centre, Gortin February 8, 6:30pm – 8:30pm;
- Omagh Leisure Complex, Omagh February 9, 6.30pm – 8.30pm;